In the United Forum of Bank Unions' (UFBU) meeting today evening in virtual mode following decisions were taken:
1. 2 day All India Bank Strike will be observed on 16-17 Dec 2021
2. Notice will be served tomorrow
3. Immediately after placement of the Bill for privatisation, Dharna at short notice will be held at New Delhi
4. Preparatory programme will be announced with the circular
5. NOBO and NOBW( both BMS affiliates) will not participate in Dharna and Strike
6. Name of UFBU will be used without mentioning names of the constituents
7. In case the bill is passed before 16th Dec 2021, the UFBU will discuss about lightening strike.