( any more information you know, may be brought to my notice with proof, so as to update)
* Reservation in recruitment through IBPS!
* Monthly conveyance allowance of 5% of Basic Pay subject to max.Rs.400.
* From May 2014, deaf&dumb employees also eligible for the above allowance.
( previously only orthopaedically handicapped employees are receiving this allowance.)
* This allowance is over and above Ra.225/275 provided in Bi-partite settlement.
* So far no reservation in promotion process.
* Regarding place posting on recruitment/transfer/promotion pl read the following Govt. guidelines:
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, Dated 15.2.1988
All CES of public Sector Banks
And Financial Institutions
SUB: Posting/Transfer of Physically Handicapped employed in public sector banks/financial institutions.
The question of their posting/transfer has also been considered in the same context and it has been decided that subject to the administrative exigencies, the physically handicapped persons employed in public sector banks in all cadres should normally but exempted from the routine periodical transfers. It has been decided that such persons should not normally be transferred even on promotion if a vacancy exists in the same branch/office, town/city. When the transfer of a physically handicapped employee becomes inevitable on promotion to a place other than his original place of appointment due to non-availability of vacancy, it should be ensured that such employees are kept nearest to their original place of posting and in any case are not transferred to far off/remote places. This concession would not be available to such of the physically handicapped employees of the banks who are transferred on grounds of disciplinary action or are involved in fraudulent transactions, etc.
The receipt of this letter may be acknowledged.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India"